Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back in the saddle again

Annsley sleeping so soundly (IN MY BED) before I woke her up for school.  Little tears at school, and now everyone is back in the swing of the school schedual.  They all had great days at school.




While the girls were at school, I had big girl time. An uninterrupted lunch with a girlfriend and some gossip time here at the house. Actually very little gossip and a lot catching up. It’s been a long time. Cheryll, I had fun with you and can not wait until next time.



After jammies the girls were playing santa pictures with their princess dolls.  They were sitting their dolls on the lap of the monkey and saying "say cheese".  They wanted me to be the 'picture taker'.  I had to get a few with them too though.




With this being the girls first early full day in a while, they were very tired. Annsley was asking to go to bed by 7:45. I also started blogging while Joshua was still awake. Love that man, but I’ll wait till he’s asleep next time.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you all had fun! I love "Santa Monkey". I think that was mine when I was little - it came with another monkey. Their arms were long enough to wrap around each other so they could kiss! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!