Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Flashback to 2009

I still have no plans for Aubrey's birthday but as of today I have all my shopping done! (I have to wait to finish at the last minute due to the fact that my kids ask and change their mind right up until their birthdays!) I have been collecting a few things since Christmas but today I went to get the things she has asked for. By the way I'm not sure what is going on at toysRus but they had nothing! I left there with nothing! I found some cute panda shirts at JC Penny's (thanks Sister) and lots at target. My Jackpot store is still Hobby Lobby. I LOVE love lurve that place!
I got a few party decorations and lots of black and white things should there be a party. Maybe!
I also got the stuff to make a very (hopefully) fun unique cake since it is way too late to order from anywhere.
Aubrey Last year! Seeing the panda obsession?

January 2009 031
Here is what I wrote about Aubrey on my blog last year:

Today is my middle baby's 4th Birthday. I can't believe it has only been four years that she has been a part of our family, but the 4 years has truly flown. I love her amazingly sweet spirit, her care for others, her genuineness and her love for the simple and not so simple things. I love that she loves to play violin, wants to dance and sing on a stage when she grows up and the fact that as a job she wants to be a tree fairy. I love that when people asked what she wanted for her birthday I told them the truth by saying if you got her a card and a box of rocks she would think it was the greatest gift in the world because it was to her. She reminds me so much of me when I was little and I hate that there is not more time in a day that I can watch her many faces and expressions and hear her made up songs about anything and everything and that most of the songs are the same beat as many Christmas songs. I love that she told me she wanted to see God this morning. She's got to be the most spiritual child ever. She truly loves and I love that about her too. I love her!

She has not changed all that much. She was sick last year on her birthday. She woke up to a 102 degree fever and had to miss school. Her birthday party was the next day and that had to be canceled. The bakery had to freeze the cake! uggggh! She did end up with a great birthday party! The cake was not that bad either!


Hopefully the same will be said about this year! Now accepting ideas…..

1 comment:

  1. Show this to Aubrey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!