Saturday, January 30, 2010

How we end a perfectly good week!

Tomorrow begins another week and that means the end of the Birthday week for Aubrey. Back to another week of nothing extraordinary but for the last 8 years no week has been uneventful so I’m sure it wont be that.
This morning started slow for us. Really slow. The little girls and I stayed in bed until around 8:30. Then busy playing with Aubrey's birthday gifts. Around 11:00 we headed out for a city trip. Off to get our nails done and do a little shopping.

The nail thing was not as great as it should have been. Aubrey's lady was such a stick in the mud so I think we will do it again sometime soon. With Autumn. She was spending the night with Ramey so she missed it. (Her choice!)

Going into the nail place

 002

 003 004 006 007 008 009 010 011 012  018 022 024

One of our stops was the camera store.  I’m in the market for a new lens.  Kind of liking the one that took this picture:

026

One the way home the little girls wanted some soup from Taco Bueno. I decided soup was not car appropriate and we needed to get home so I made them make another choice. BEANS. A bowl of beans they want. While sitting in the drive threw line, Annsley kept dosing off. I asked if she was going to eat before going to sleep and she said she was, so I gave her the beans. The very first red light I looked back to see this:
028
After picking up Autumn and eating with Papa at Tony's we are home to watch the Hallmark movie and go to bed early. Hopefully everyone will sleep tonight. I should really be more specific. I sure hope everyone sleeps tonight, in their own bed and ALL at the SAME time.

Funny things today:
Aubrey wanted a picture of the 3 of us before we left. (Please don't make fun of the way I look. I just can't help it. Okay?) Please take note of Aubrey's outfit choice.....???????
001
Then Annsley was singing along with the Barbie that Miranda got Aubrey and she was singing "cover-all's cover'all's”. I had to listen to hear what the doll was actually saying and it was 'all for one and one for all'.  Love my hillbilly baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!