Sunday, April 11, 2010

State of our union address

 

Friday night Autumn went for her very first ever sleepover with a friend.  She had so much fun and did so well!  I’m so proud for her but so sad for me.  My baby is growing up and everything I have tried to stop that is not working. 

After I dropped Autumn off there, I decided to take the little girls to Granny’s and go spend some time with Joshua and his Granddad.  We spent the evening at the hospital with him and his family.  I am so thankful to say tonight he is great.  He seams to have come out of his confusion and is on the road to recovery now.  What a relief to hear.

 

This morning, still having no girls with us we headed out early to do some garage saleing and feed store shopping.  We found nothing garage saleing.   How sad is that so empty handed we headed to the feed store and because I don’t go home empty handed well, I bought 3 ducks.  They are so funny and a little quirky.  They are living with the rabbits for now and seam to really like it!

I ran to pick up Aubrey and let Annsley stay with Granny.  We got home around noon and Aubrey wanted to spend the time outside with her Dad and I wanted to spend my time cleaning, but instead I took an all day nap.  I still don’t feel good and not sure why I’m so tired.  To make things worse, I took pictures Friday and I’m burnt on my arms, face and the back of my neck.  Uggh.

Tonight we have Goat issues.  We have 1 or 2 that are carrying 3 maybe even 4 babies and they are trying to have them a little too early.  We gave them shots tonight to hopefully stop early labor but we will see.  I’m praying for them!  Joshua does not think they could live if born now.  Awwe.

It’s been a tough week.  I have not talked to anyone and have not even had time or been awake to read my emails.  I miss communicating and being able to stay awake for more than an hour. 

Sorry!

1 comment:

  1. It's ok D, get lots and lots of rest, and recover from whatever this is (btw, you know pregnancy causes fatigue...I'm just saying) so you can be back to your normal-if that's what you want to call it- self!

    Get better soon girly, and I hope the goat-babies are ok!

    P.S. YAY for Autumn!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!