Thursday, July 29, 2010

Family Time

This past Monday was my sister in laws 7th brain surgery.   She’s amazingly strong!  The night before her surgery we went to see her and when we found out she requested to go eat at a certain restaurant we have never been to…  What do we do?  We invite ourselves and then begged to go along….  They gave in and we went.  We had a blast!  Glad we had that time together…

Jordan helping Autumn eat with chopsticks….

203

A family picture..  I may have been at someone elses table and in between hungrey people and their food to get this shot.  I know its not great and it was just taken with my phone but I’m glad I got it…  It was worth the snickering and dirty looks.

205

Surgery went well and she’s at home already…  Pretty sure if I had brain surgery, I’d be out for months.

Sigcopy-4

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you have a brain D??!!! Sorry, I couldn't resist...bless your heart! LOL!!!

    I am so glad that your sister in law is well, and home! Hope she recovers quickly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!