Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 5!

Day 5 of 35 and I’m living on this stuff:

unnamed

Yesterday, (Thursday) was day 5.  I’m on a roll…You ready for this:

Breakfast: Donut and coffee with half and half.

Super late lunch: Bueno Bean burrito

Dinner (at 9:30 p.m.) Bowl of Cereal.

I am aware that the above menu does not support my weight loss goals but sometimes I have no choice.  Breakfast was quite by surprise when I realized Annsley did not have breakfast before we left the house.  And because I cannot let my child eat alone, I had to have a donut with her.  It was a cake donut and was not fried if that makes any of you feel better about the situation.  It does me.

Then, I came home and did 2 miles on the treadmill.  (All at once and without vomiting.)

I worked right threw lunch and while picking up Annsley from school, Joshua calls to tell me “were going to a goat show, go pick up all the girls and meet me in town!”  Therefor, it’s fast food as a snack/late lunch/dinner.  Like I said before.. Just no choice.

Because it was so late coming home, we ended up eating cereal for dinner at 9:30 but, BUT, it only had 2 grams of fat!  That’s good enough, right?

Sigcopy-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!