Tuesday, April 12, 2011

7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17

11 more hellish days down.  (18 grueling days to go.)  These past 11 days have been so crazy there has been no time or even need for that hateful treadmill.  I decided to challenge myself in my profession (Sounds like I’m a real professional.) and take on a new challenge.  It went so good and was tremendous fun but was so exhausting.   I did 11 sessions in 1 week.  I’m tighter and toner then ever though.  I must have burned more calories working then I did on the treadmill because I was sore and could barely move each night when I came home and I now fit into a long forgotten about pair of Levi's.

Good news is I have lost 7 entire pounds.  Whew Who!  Good by derrière, junk in the trunk, ghetto booty, posterior, badonkadonk, arse, toosh.  Say hello to the future anorexic looking me!!

 

It other better, and more important news…  We have baby goats!  Hard to believe it’s been a year since QP was born.  These babies make me miss her terribly.  We did loose 1 baby girl and we are not sure why.  I’m sad and glad I had to miss that. (I was working.)  So for now we have a total of 4 babies with 14 more goats due between now and my birthday!  I love baby goats!

 

So, consider yourself updated!

Sigcopy-4

1 comment:

  1. 7 pounds! That's awesome! Just a few more days left til the big day. I'm glad it's happening to you first.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!