Saturday, January 16, 2010

At what point do you become Old?

the_week_11028_27 I feel so old. My body aches, I wake up tiered, I rarely sleep though the night without going to the bathroom, and I can no longer bend over without grabbing my back as I stand back up. I use the phrase ‘look at me when you talk’. I'm no fun and not even interested in having fun if it involves me getting home late. I no longer watch T.V. except for 'Good Morning America' and then cannot remember what it was about. Road Sign
I realized something was wrong with me tonight. Around 7:45 p.m. I was on my way home after spending the morning with Miranda, afternoon with Gramma, and evening with Granny and all I can think about is getting into my P.J's. I'm a measly 28 and too young to be thinking about P.J.'s at a quarter till 8.

It's now 11:30 or so and I have been in bed for a while now! I did my chores in a whirlwind fashion and took a flying leap into my bed. Well maybe not a flying leap but I was moving at a high rate of speed. Alarming high for me!
In the morning, I will have to walk around a little before heading downstairs in order to warm up my knees.

I’m old aren't I? I too tiered to type anymore.
maxine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!