Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sister, Aubrey, Papa

My sister and I got to hang out today.  That is something that just does not happen that often thanks to the drive between us and our very busy lives.   058

She has been working on a Etsy store for sometime and today we did some tweaking, personalizing and pictures. 059

The little girls went along and played in Ramey’s room. 060

Leave it to Aubrey to find the musical instruments 061

She talked about this in the car until she feel asleep.

 062

We had so much fun!  Wish I could go more.  More about her store to come!063

Today is my Father In Laws birthday.  I want to wish him a very happy birthday.  He is such a sweet and genuine guy but my favorite thing about him is that he absolutely loves my kids and would do anything for them.  My kids are so blessed by the Grandpa’s, Granddaddy's, Papa, and Pawpaw’s they have.

Happy Birthday Papa!  We enjoyed the dessert with you tonight (too bad I forgot the memory card for my camera) and hope you have a great birthday!

1 comment:

  1. I had fun too! We actually live closer to each other now than we have since we lived across the street from each other! Those were fun times!!! Anyway, I had fun fun fun and hope you can come again next week like we planned. See you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!