Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break Day 5

Last day….

Ramey spent the night so we decided to do something a little more fun than the usual breakfast that we have every morning.

001

Donuts of course.  No, not healthy but…who cares!

023

Next they wanted me to read to them.  I told them all to go pick which book they liked the best and then we took a vote!  Winner was Junie B Jones Beauty shop Guy!  Good Book!  The girls loved it!

003

005Then Miranda came over.  Oh when Miranda comes over she brings a crew!  I love that I have a house that welcomes anyone of any age!  No valuables anywhere!

008052  016 019 034 046 048

After they left, the girls took a nap and then we went out to eat!  Came home and the girls asked to go to bed!  You know it’s been a long week when the girls are asking to go to bed by 9 on Friday!

Sigcopy-4

2 comments:

  1. House full doesn't begin to describe that scene, lol! Looks like a good time was had by all though, so way to go! BTW, Ramey actually looks like she could belong to your group of girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the picture of Ansley and the other little girl. They are posing just like big girls do. At least that's what my friends and I look like in all our pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment! I love reading what you have to say!